E-Safety - Being Safe Online
E-Safety – Being safe online
Being Safe – Keep your personal information safe when you are online. Don’t tell others your full name, password or home address.
Watch the videos below:
- What is the internet? https://youtu.be/xxEJ2k0HuJg
- What should you keep safe? https://www.childnet.com/resources/the-adventures-of-kara-winston-and-the-smart-crew/chapter3
- Search It Up - You’re Not Laughing Cat! https://youtu.be/cE4xPzR11uU
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe Daily activities 1 – 5 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QNW6BVhopXbwIo9mQIs6M-A49g5zAxFT
- Scenario question – You are playing a game online and someone asks you what the name of your sport club is. What should you do?