Home learning booklets
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- Listen to chapter 1 of 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' on Audible.
- Write the following questions in your project book and answer them in detail:
- How did Mrs Dursley feel about her sister Mrs. Potter?
- On the day Harry’s parents died, what were some of the strange things happening that Mr Dursley noticed?
- Who killed Mr and Mrs Potter?
- Who was going to take care of Harry Potter?
- Ancient Greek Architecture:
- Look at the ‘Comparing British and Ancient Greek Buildings’ sheet.
- Go on the virtual tour of Greece
- Circle the building that you think is in Britain or in Ancient Greece.
- Write down which one you like more and why.
2. Reading comprehension:
- Have you ever wanted to learn about the Ancient Greece?
- Complete the ‘All about Ancient Greece Comprehension’ sheet to find out more!
- Watch the pandas at Edinburgh zoo!
- Make a tiny book!
- Word games that you can play with your family!
- NASA kids - Explore space
- Learn any language in the world!
- Go on a virtual tour around the world!
- Relax with some Disney colouring
- Use this website to help you complete the 'First Aid - 5 Day Act Fast Challenge for Families' sheets.