Complete the Number and Place Value activities from the workbook below.
Complete Mathletics activities.
The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson
Please watch 'The Gruffalo' by Julia Donaldson via this link OR through BBC iPlayer by searching Julia Donaldson.
Once you have watched 'The Gruffalo', please complete the following activities in your project book (1 per day):
- Write a list of adjectives (describing words) for the Gruffalo
- Draw a picture and label all of the Gruffalo's favourite foods.
- What would you do if you met the Gruffalo? What would you say? Begin your sentence with 'If I met the Gruffalo I would...'
- Create your own Gruffalo. You could draw a picture or you could make him with playdough or lego. Can you label his main features?
- Write down all of the rhyming words in the story.
- Additional writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar activities:
- Create your own Ancient Egyptian dictionary.
- Match the letters to the word.
- Match the word to the description.
- Ancient Egypt map
- Look at the map of Ancient Egypt.
- Write the name of each landmark under the correct picture (page 2)
- Draw where you would build your house.
- Why would you build your house in that spot?
- Ancient Egyptian mindfulness colouring in: